Entry Tax registration in Patna, Bihar, Jharkhand, India
Every dealer in scheduled goods shall get himself registered under Entry Tax Act of such state in such manner and within such period as may be prescribed.
Entry Tax is levied and collected a tax on entry of scheduled goods into a local area for consumption, use or sale therein for the purpose of development of trade, commerce and industry in the State, at such rate, not exceeding twenty percent, of the import value of such goods, as may be specified by the State Government in a notification published in a official gazette subject to such conditions as may be prescribed.
Documents or Information required for Entry tax registration are as follows:
1. Vat/Tin Number
2. Permanent & Present address details of the dealer
3. Bank account details of the dealer
4. Details of the goods imported
5. Purpose of import of goods
6. Details of main branch & other branch of the organisation
7. Location & details of place where imported goods are stored
8. Details of immovable property owned by the importing dealer or of all persons having interest I the imported goods
Call us at +91-8540099000 or give a missed call on +91-7050515253, we will help you in getting professional tax registration in BIhar & Jharkhand.
Topic of this page:
This article is written by: ACS Prince Kunal
Our group websites:
For more details, please visit website of company of best company registration in India Patna Bihar Jharhand.
If you want to have a strong identity, please visit website of best internet marketing company in Bihar, Jharkhand, Patna, and website of best website designing company in Bihar Jhakhand Patna.